CIJ For Kids & Teens
Insight For Life
A powerful course created for kids and teens that enables them to discover their unique talents, and learn valuable self-empowerment tools and techniques that prepare them for success at school and in life.
This awe-inspiring course focuses on mindfulness and emotional intelligence. Based upon methodology first taught in Stanford University’s famed Creativity in Business Course (CIB), the 8-week program is designed to take kids and teens on a profound journey: unearthing their creativity, tapping into their purpose, and activating their full
potential. Using practical tools and techniques, the CIJ Insight for Life Instructor will empower kids and teens to step into their authentic true selves.
This 8-week course is designed to provide students with a competitive edge by helping to foster and develop the powerful creative potential within them. Specific benefits and outcomes often include the following:
• Generates new ideas for life purpose and creative passions.
• Creates a new relationship with an organization for dealing with time management and stress.
• Inspires innovative problem-solving and consistent breakthrough thinking to find innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Improves communication skills, building self-confidence to face difficulties such as peer pressure/bullying, and supporting better communication with family and friends.
• Provides mindfulness tools to cultivate focus and attention for better results in academics.
Each student will come away with a deeper knowledge of who they are, practical approaches for creating what they want, and the skills to move on to high school, then college, and into life with motivation, direction, and self-reliance.