CIJ Clarity Catalyst
The Clarity Catalyst Course is based on a Stanford University master’s degree program developed in 1979 and designed to cultivate creativity, authenticity and self-expression.
In this powerful, life shifting, 8-week self-discovery course (taught either in person or live online) you will be given the blueprint to get clear on who you are and what you want. Your clarity, self-confidence, awareness, sense of
direction, and passion will increase exponentially.
If you are ready to….
• Get into your “flow” by doing what you love and getting paid to do it
• Get crystal clear on your vision and mission so that you can help others and leave a legacy of impact in your family, your community, or even across the world
• Ignite more passion and love into your life so that you can feel excited and sexy because you are loved, cherished, and honored
• Belong to a group of like-minded others who also want to take their lives to the next level so that you can feel a sense of tribe and community
Then… The Clarity Catalyst is for you!
In this 8-week program you will:
• Awaken to your true calling by getting clear on who you are and what you really want
• Discover the vast well of creativity that dwells inside of you so you can powerfully share it with the world
• Rewrite and Reprogram your limited mindset with new beliefs that will set you free
• Connecting with a community that has similar goals for accountability and support.
• Work through the fear that may have been holding you back so that you can finally go for it and live out the life that is waiting for you
• Step into your power, authenticity, and confidence so that you can create abundance by sharing your unique contribution and gifts with the world
Get a crystal-clear blueprint that will help you tap in your creative FLOW and intuition so you can achieve the greatness that you KNOW you are capable of.
A delicious blend of sacred sharing in a safe space, experiential mindfulness and emotional intelligence exercises to refine and define who you are, weekly live-withs to shift your perspective on how you see yourself and the world, plus meaningful conversations with your peer coaching connection partner mid-week to land the learning and solidify the group.